Wednesday 17 February 2016

BETTER DAYS AHEAD!

Did I do that?


Like Steve Urkel would say..

Sometimes we say and do things we never expected we would do, but you know what? It's never too late to apologize and simply say I'm sorry. We all have off days and as human we make mistakes.
I hope this message can brighten your, not so good, dull day(s). Your day doesn't have to be dull and boring.

Here's a piece of Family Matters script.
Laura: 

I couldn't have done this without you.
Steve Urkel: 

Oh, please, Laura. You're making me blush.
Laura: 
You know, I just don't get why people are so afraid of our history.
Steve Urkel: 

Well, because it's different. And believe you me, I know what being different is all about.
Laura: 

Well, I admire you for that.
Steve Urkel: 

Oh, pasha, you're making me blush again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy International Women's Day

Happy International Women's Day From Friends at Statia