Friday 26 February 2016

Unity - by Juliette George




Unity!
I I I I
I I I I
The word is unity
Too much of this I thing a gwan
The UN in unity is many coming together for a common goal. 
I never achieve nothing alone.
“I have no problem when I is used in a ‘greeting’, Yes I wah gwan?”.
No problem when I is used as a noun.
The problem becomes when I sticks out its chest and becomes a repetitive word stuck on a repetitive repetitive repetitive song, forgetting that I didn’t reach where they are or where they want to go alone.
This I I I thing
This Me Me Me thing accomplishes nothing.
Unity is always better
Inclusion multiplication is better than division
It takes a village, so, as a community, let’s link up, Come together we’ve done much, but there’s still more work to be done.
I can’t You can’t do it alone!



Written by a local poet: Juliette ''Nyha'' George.

1 comment:

  1. I am very much pleased with the contents you have mentioned. I wanted to thank you for this great article.
    best hotels Vienna

    ReplyDelete

Happy International Women's Day

Happy International Women's Day From Friends at Statia